Saturday, November 28, 2009

Daddy's Crab Cakes

crabcakes
This recipe is one of my husbands specialities! They are some of the best crab cakes I have ever had, and I consider myself somewhat of a crab cake connoisseur. If I see them on any menu I always order them, followed by a sweet comment of... "nah, they aren't as yummy as yours honey" ;)

Ingredients

24oz tub of lump crab meat
1/2 loaf of crusty white bread, cut into small pieces
3 dollops of mayonnaise
2 eggs beaten
3 green onions, chopped
3 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & pepper to taste
A dash of Cayenne
A dash of Old Bay Seasoning
4 Tbs. butter, melted
Fresh lemon, quartered

Directions

Mix all the ingredients except the lemons in a large mixing bowl. Shape into patties and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375˙ until golden brown.
Serve with a big green salad.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love crab cakes too!!! That looks delish! And Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful week Laura! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is soooooooo tempting! And you post things I absolutely die for! I LOVE crab cakes! I had a hermit crab we called Crab Cakes! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!