Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greek Orzo Salad

Greek Orzo

I whipped up this Orzo salad recipe the other night thinking that my family would probably not like it, and that I could eat it for lunches. Well, I was wrong the whole bowl of salad was gone within the hour, I guess it was a hit. The recipe is easy, healthy and light. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.


Ingredients

1 1/2 cups of Orzo
1/2 cup of Paul Newmans Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing
( you can add more or less depending on how wet you like your salad)
1 cup of plain feta cheese
3/4 cup of greek olives, pitted
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
3 cups of fresh baby spinach


Directions

Cook your Orzo till al dente, drain and set aside to cool. Slice your cherry tomatoes in half and place in a large bowl. add your cooled Orzo, along with your feta, olives, spinach, and salad dressing. Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. You will not need salt for this salad, because the olives are pretty salty.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm this looks divine! I am definitely going to try this out! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect for these warm spring days we're having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made this! tasted great. thanks for a super recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Heather, I am glad you liked it :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this salad tonight for our dinner party! It was a huge hit. Thanks, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    My site: size genetics review

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's truly a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


    My page full-size penis allows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!