Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Banana Nut Bread

banannabread

banannabread2


Sweet breads are super easy to whip up. The perfect treat with your morning cup of coffee, a warm slice banana nut bread with a dollop of plain cream cheese. I like to top my banana bread with fresh pecans to give a nutty crunch.


Ingredients

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
4 soft ripe bananas
2 cups of flour
1tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 handfull of fresh pecan halves


Directions

Mix to a cream, soda, sugar, butter, eggs, bananas, and vanilla. Then add flour. Grease and flour bread pan. Fill pan with bread mix. Top with pecan pieces. Bake for 1 hour at 350˙

Enjoy!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sounds so yummy! I will be giving this a try very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think YUM pretty much sums it up! I'm with Ashley...this will be baking in my oven very soon! :-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know what my favorites are Laura? You always post things I adore! This looks so good. I can't wait until technology allows us to sample the bread!!!!! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Delicious! Can't wait to try it! I'm trying the Bon Bon Recipe tomorrow! Wish me luck. Your Mom says I need to have you teach me how to do the clever chocolate swirl on the top, but till then... I'll just have to give it a whirl! Thanks Laura! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good! I will try it when I have a working oven again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

    My webpage - police virus removal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!