Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day • 9 Realization


I have come to the realization that I can only fast for 10 days. I am on Day 9 today. I have passed my goal of how much I wanted to loose in weight and do not want to loose anymore. Which was 10 pounds! :) Fearing that I will loose some of my muscle mass that I have worked so hard to get. I am a total gym rat and working out being fit and healthy means so much to me. I just do not have the energy to get me through the workouts I am used to doing. I crave those workouts and can't fathom stopping or slowing them. I am still going to juice my breakfast and lunch and eat a healthy more vegan plant based dinner. I actually plan on juicing for the rest of my days. Thank you Steven Robalino for opening my eyes to this wonderful world of juicing that I am now addicted to. I will be juice fasting with this awesome group in the future for sure.  Here's to Day 10!

Photobucket


Day 9:

Breakfast Juice
kale, celery, pear, clementine, cara oranges




















Lunch Juice
carrots, beets, cranberries, mango




















Dinner Juice 
zucchini, celery, pineapple, blackberries


3 comments:

Thank you for your feedback!