Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 • Over the Hump


Day three is almost done and I couldn't be happier. I've heard this cleanse is supposed to be smooth sailing from here. I woke up this morning without a headache and without my tummy growling, which is great. The only odd thing I experienced today was that my urine was bright pink!! Yup, I believe it's from the beets I juiced. I looked it up and it seems to be totally normal. I even made it to the gym today and had lots of energy. I plan on working out during this fast, I can't miss a workout. I love the gym.

The only obstacle that came my way today was picking up dinner, takeout sushi for my family and watching them devour it in front of me. I was strong, very strong! I did enjoy my dinner juice though, it was tasty although it didn't look it. :)
Day 4...look out!

Photobucket


Day 3:

Breakfast Juice
kale, zucchini, beets, radishes, green pepper, blackberries, mint






































Lunch Juice:
butternut squash, carrots, red apples, pineapple



















Dinner Juice: 
cucumber, celery, red pear, grapes




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!