Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 • Achievement

I feel a huge sense of achievement today, I made it to Day 5 and survived! A group of super nice people  on facebook are also doing this fast/cleanse they call it Juiceuary. Juiceuary, meaning we juice the whole month of January. The group was started by a single father from New York Steven Robalino and they have been doing this for a couple of years. It's nice to have some support from all over the world during those dark times. I had a couple of those dark moments today like ...what the heck am I doing?? Am I crazy?? I haven't eaten in 5 days!!! They pass, the day goes on and before you know it, it's Day 6. Only 26 more days to go!

I even was awarded a little Day 5 badge today  :)


Day 5:

Breakfast Juice
carrots, golden beets, cara oranges, clementines, pineapple

Lunch Juice
spinach, kale, kiwi, green apple, ginger

Dinner Juice
spinach, red lettuce, beets, raspberries, strawberries


Thank you for your feedback!